When and how can I redeem my investments?
In an open ended fund investments can be redeemed any time but in the close ended fund investments can be redeemed only after the expiry of the lock-in period, either by submitting a physical request to any of the Karvy/CAMS SERVICE CENTREs / concerned AMC or requesting the same through the on-line services available under Investors section at the CAMS website.

Within how much time I will receive my redemption request?
A mutual fund is required to dispatch to the unit holders the dividend warrants within 30 days of the declaration of the dividend and the redemption or repurchase proceeds within 10 working days from the date of redemption or repurchase request made by the unitholder.

In case of failures to dispatch the redemption/repurchase proceeds within the stipulated time period, Asset Management Company is liable to pay interest as specified by SEBI from time to time (15% at present).

What is the Repurchase or Back End Load?
It is the charge collected by the scheme when it buys back the units from the unit holders.

What is Systematic Withdrawal Plan (SWP)
The unit holder may set up a Systematic Withdrawal Plan on a monthly, quarterly or semi-annual or annual basis to redeem a fixed number of units. They have to pay capital gain tax, which may be short term or long term. Any Unit holder can avail of this facility subject to the terms and conditions contained in the application form / Offer Document, it may also include exit loads if applicable.

I have not received my redemption proceeds? What should I do?
You can write / email to any of the Karvy/CAMS SERVICE CENTREs or to the AMC concerned addressing the same for further course of action.